Zens is a fast-growing company and has the ambition to expand globally in the coming years. The US is our primary market, and therefore, we are looking to grow our digital team with an American English speaking content manager. Our mission is to empower the world to connect easily and everywhere. From the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, an ever-inspirational environment, we strive to become the world’s top player in wireless charging and IoT.
We believe that people are the most valuable resources of our organization and the key to success. Our team is what drives our organization. We are dedicated to finding like-minded people who share our beliefs and want to be part of our journey. Does that sound like you?
About the role
You take the editor-in-chief role and create and optimize pages – with text, images and videos- and collaborate with colleagues from other departments.
To get a better understanding of the role
- Web editing, writing new texts, editing offline and online marketing texts, writing convincing writing gives you positive energy
- You construct and maintain the information structure (menu) on the website
- You maintain the contact translation parties for the correct translation of products and services into European languages
- You are the initiator for ideas towards development for innovation and optimization of the CMS
- Conducting usability research (with use of ex. Hotjar or Usabilla)
- Collect data from Google Analytics
- Writing content according to SEO rules
- You have an eye for UX, design and how to combine this with copywriting
Your skills to bring along
- You are a native American English language speaker and fluent in the Dutch language, editing and writing
- You are experienced in editing and writing, e.g. blogs, articles
- You can think from the perspective of the customer
- You use your creativity with image, language and online possibilities for pages
- You find the essence of a text to write short persuasive content
…and of course, a matching background
- You work accurately so that spelling or design is flawless on our website.
- You feel a desire to self-direct your work and make sure of the best outcome
- You can persuade the customer of our products’ benefits, which drive sales and leads on our site.
- You come up with solutions for challenges you encounter and implement them. You think about possible structural improvements to the website.
- You keep an overview and plan people who, together with you, ensure that the work is completed on time.
- You have a good command of and experience with the implementation of online persuasion techniques
- You work in a close-knit team where results are achieved but where products are also celebrated.
- HBO thinking level with 3-5 years experience in digital working environments.
… and certainly, Zens will offer you…
- A working environment where “Together for excellence” is key. Together we make it happen!
- A location at the heart of one of Europe’s most innovative and “smartest” square meters in the Netherlands, the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
- A team of inspiring colleagues to work, gather, share information and work.
- Continuous opportunities to develop your talents.
- Along with this role, there will be suitable working conditions. Besides your monthly salary and holiday pay, you will receive 30 days of annual leave (holidays) to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Important to mention: you will have the opportunity to exercise in the fitness centre on the Campus to keep you fit!
Do you feel that this might be the right role for you? Please send a message and CV to Erik Oosterbaan Martinius via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zens is an equal opportunity employer striving for a diverse and inclusive workplace. Applicants from a minority background are especially encouraged to apply. We are looking forward to meet you!