Zens is an innovative company, focusing on the development and production of wireless charging, Internet of Things (IoT) and smart office products that make life easier. We are a dedicated team of specialists, passionate about wireless charging and IoT. Our mission is to empower everyone to be able to connect and charge easily and everywhere. From the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, an ever-inspirational environment, we strive to become the world’s top player in wireless charging and IoT.
We believe that people are the most valuable resources of our organisation and the key to success. Our team is what drives our organisation. We are dedicated to finding like-minded people, who share our beliefs and want to be part of our journey. Does that sound like you?
About the role
You will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering the mobile applications for an A-level hardware brand from the ground up. You will drive the team and the software solutions to a success level that equals the Zens level.
To get a better understanding of the role
- You will design, build & document the iOS & Android apps of Zens.
- You will be working as a developer in our test driven design development team together with front- and back end developers and hardware designers.
- You will guard, measure and protect quality in code and execution.
- You will work with our CTO, UX designers, product managers and hardware designers to make Zens a joined success.
Your skills to bring along
- You are proud of what you build and accomplish.
- You have a can-do attitude towards yourself and others.
- You are an excellent communicator of both successes and failures.
- Together for Excellence: as a team we always strive for excellence, but we never forget to celebrate our successes.
And of course, a matching background
- You have experience with building and deploying apps in App Store and Play Store.
- You understand that real artists ship.
- You understand UX and how it benefits real users.
- You understand the importance of quality in code, tests and architecture.
- You write excellent code, and have a deep understanding of modern devices from a hardware and software perspective.
Last but not least, Zens will offer you…
- A team of inspiring colleagues to work, gather, share information and work with.
- Along with this role there will be suitable working conditions: besides your monthly salary and holiday pay, you will receive 30 days of annual leave (holidays) in order to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Continuous opportunities to develop your talents.
- A working environment where “Together for excellence” is key. Together we make it happen!
- A location at the heart of one of Europe’s most innovative and “smartest” square meters in the Netherlands, the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
- Working with state of the art wireless charging solutions and IoT solutions which matter.
- Important to mention: you will have the opportunity to exercise in the fitness center on the Campus to keep you fit!
Do you feel that this might be the right role for you or does this somehow trigger you? Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!