Project Engineer Innovations
Zens is an innovative company, focusing on the development and production of wireless charging, Internet of Things (IoT) and smart office products that make life easier. We are a dedicated team of specialists, passionate about wireless charging and IoT. Our mission is to empower everyone to be able to connect and charge easily and everywhere. From the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, an ever-inspirational environment, we strive to become the world’s top player in wireless charging.
We believe that people are the most valuable resources of our organisation and the key to success. Our team is what drives our organisation. We are dedicated to finding a diverse group of people who are passionate about our beliefs and want to be part of our journey. Does that sound like you?
About the role
Hands-on and get the job done! In this role you are able to accelerate innovation within Zens as a connecter (“spider in the web”) on the various projects. Also, you are able to install and support the technical solutions in the field. As a Project Engineer Innovation, you join our Technical Team.
To get a better understanding of the role
- You work within the Zens technical team and closely together with the sales team involved in the Smart Building Environment to achieve smooth project deliveries. Projects examples are demo-installations to end customer of our Intelligent Desk proposition with products PuK Visual including Sensors as well as to implement and setting up dashboard, demo install for Smart Train project, hands on implementation of iPad case to older iPhone models to enable full wireless charging capabilities.
- You are in contact with both suppliers for development and manufacturing as well as customers to hold time-lines and complete demand lists (like drawings, certifications, test reports).
- You will integrate and validate the (sub)systems in combination with the software and cloud systems by supporting the technical team with testing functionality and by advising to make the product, the service, the process better.
- You will propose and measure quality in development and execution.
- You will also be involved in (demo-) installation of the Intelligent Wireless Charging solutions at our customers and associated training, maintenance and support before and after installation.
- You will work with other internal and external teams to achieve the highest level of Customer Service.
- Together for Excellence: as a team we always strive for excellence, but we never forget to celebrate our successes.
- You are in for a good laugh and appreciate the typical south-Netherland cakes 😊.
Skills we aim to bring in our team
- You have a hands-on mentality to install and support the solutions in the field but at the same time the capabilities to think at a higher level to improve the product, service and process.
- You know how to execute multiple activities in parallel without losing the eye for quality.
- You can work autonomous, nevertheless share, and ask for information to challenge yourself and your team and suppliers.
- You are proud of what you build and accomplish.
- You have a can-do attitude towards yourself and others.
- You are an excellent communicator when it comes to both successes and failures.
- You have a keen eye for your own health and happiness as well as that of colleagues.
…and of course, a matching background
- You have a bachelor degree (e.g. IT, Electrical Engineering Innovation, Business Administration)
- 3-5 years of working experience.
- You master the Dutch and English language and an advanced level to understand German is an advantage.
- You have experience in driving innovation and project management.
- You have a feeling for technology with network/communications protocols and HW and SW interaction.
- You have broad technology experience and know-how and adopt new skills fast to drive development challenges for expanding the Zens Intelligent Wireless Charging Solutions
Last but not least, Zens will offer you…
- A working environment where “Together for excellence” is key. Together we make it happen!
- A team of colleagues that appreciate diversity and like to celebrate successes both small and large.
- A location at the heart of one of Europe’s most innovative and “smartest” square meters in the Netherlands, the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
- Working with state of the art wireless charging solutions and IoT solutions which matter.
- A team of inspiring colleagues to work, gather, share information and work with.
- Continuous opportunities to develop your talents.
- Along with this role there will be suitable working conditions: besides your monthly salary and holiday pay, you will receive 30 days of annual leave (holidays) in order to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Important to mention: you will have the opportunity to exercise in the fitness center on the Campus to keep you fit!
Do you feel that this might be the right role to you or does this trigger you? Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to meeting you!