Senior Back End Lead Developer
Zens is an innovative company, focusing on the development and production of wireless charging, Internet of Things and smart office products that make life easier. We are a dedicated team of specialists, passionate about wireless charging and Internet of Things. Our mission is to empower everyone to be able to connect and charge easily and everywhere. From this ever-inspirational environment, we strive to become the world’s top player in wireless charging and IoT.
We believe that people are the most valuable resources of our organisation and the key to success. Our team is what drives our organization. We are dedicated to finding like-minded people, who share our beliefs and want to be part of our journey. Does that sound like you?
About the role
For the coming years, you will be responsible to design, develop and deliver the backend software for this A-level hardware brand from the ground up. You will drive the team and our software solutions to a level that supports the success and the experience that matches the Zens level.
To get a better understanding of the role:
- You will design & document the back-end architecture of Zens from scratch.
- You choose the cloud tools-, architecture and vendors you work with.
- You will code and deliver the back end of our Zens SaaS Solutions.
- You will drive the test-driven development process of the team to a professional level, and are responsible for the CI/CD build street.
- You will guard, measure and protect quality both in code and in execution.
- You will work with our CTO, UX designers, product managers and hardware designers to make Zens a joined success.
Your skills to bring along:
- You are proud of what you build and accomplish.
- You have a can-do attitude towards yourself and others.
- You are an excellent communicator of both successes and failures.
- Together for Excellence: as a team we always strive for excellence, but we never forget to celebrate our successes.
And of course, a matching background:
- You understand that real artists ship.
- You have experience with architecture and operations lifecycle of cloud applications on which 100k+ users are dependent upon.
- You understand the importance of quality in code, tests and architecture.
- You write excellent code, and have deep understanding of the C# ecosystem.
Last but not least, Zens will offer you…
- A working environment where “Together for excellence” is key. Together we make it happen!
- A location at the heart of one of Europe’s most innovative and “smartest” square meters in the Netherlands, the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
- Working with State of the Art Wireless Charging Solutions and IoT Solutions which matter.
- A team of inspiring colleagues to work, gather, share information and work with.
- Continuous opportunities to develop your talents.
- Along with this role there will be suitable working conditions: besides your monthly salary and holiday pay, you will receive 30 days of annual leave (holidays) in order to keep a healthy work-life balance.
- Important to mention: you will have the opportunity to exercise in the fitness center on the Campus to keep you fit!
Do you feel that this might be the right move to you or does this somehow trigger you? Please send a message to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!