Liberty Built-in Wireless Charger
The Liberty Built-in Wireless Charger is the ultimate built-in charger providing freedom of placement. 16 wireless charging coils, offering maximum freedom of placement for wirelessly charging two devices. The integrated USB-A port and a 27W USB-C PD port provide the option to charge a tablet, MacBook or Ultrabook.
Also available in glass.
The Liberty Built-in wireless charger allows for the user to leave all power adapters at home. The Liberty Built-in has the possibility to charge two devices wirelessly at 10W each. In addition to the wireless charging options, it features a USB-A as well as a USB-C port. The USB-A port lets a user charge a USB-A powered device such as an Apple Watch, headphones or Bluetooth speaker. The USB-C PD port offers 27W output. A tablet, MacBook or Ultrabook can now be charged by simply plugging in a USB-C into the Liberty Built-in. The 65W power adapter is ready to power all devices at once.
Use the Liberty Built-in charger to its full potential by combining it with the Apple Watch USB-stick and recharge your Apple Watch in sleep mode.
- Built-in wireless charger: turn any flat surface into a wireless charging spot
- 16 charging coils for ultimate freedom of placement
- 2x 10W wireless output to charge 2 compatible QI devices wirelessly
- Integrated 27W USB-C port to charge a tablet, Ultrabook or MacBook Air
- Integrated USB-A port to charge a fourth device
- 65W power adapter included
- Case friendly: works with most lightweight cases (< 3 mm)
What's in the box?
- Zens Built-in Liberty wireless charger white
- 65W power adapter
- Mounting set
- Mold for easy and accurate installation
- Quick install guide
- User manual